August 9 , 2020
Macy is a beautiful natured, 20 month old collie /hunterway.
While she's been with us, she has hardly barked. She has more Collie than Huntaway :)
She did bark with the previous family, however this may have been more about boredom than genes!
* Plays very well with other dogs
* She sits on command, with hand gesture, and through voice
* She walks very well on a leash, without pulling.
* She doesn't jump on people when meeting them-- ie. on the beach, at home.
* She needs more training when off-leash. She tends to run after birds, but comes back when called (not 100%)
She is very intelligent and requies a family that can give her challenges, daily walks, and runs and cuddles.
Her present family simply feel that they can't meet her needs as they are a young family with a young child.
As we are dog trainers, the cost for Macy includes
1) dog training in our September class (($105)
2) dog treat bag ($40)
3) a book called Love Has No Age Limit- Welcoming an Adopted Dog into Your Home ($25)
4) new hard dog ball ($20)
5) her blanket and some food.
6) harness (if new $45)
7) microchipped and fully vaccinated (0ver $150)
8) Discounted homestays at $30/day instead of $40/day
Total Price $350.00
Please fill in our Rehoming Application form if you are interested in giving Macy a home